As one of the most widely used video sharing applications in the world today, YouTube has millions and even billions of content creators spread all over the world. With this creator content, YouTube can equip itself with a collection of videos that are useful, unique, and interesting.
But did you know that as content creators in the YouTube application, we can also protect the copyright of videos that we share through the YouTube channel? The trick is to add a logo watermark on all videos on your YouTube channel.
In simple terms, a watermark can be interpreted as writing or a small logo image on a photo or video. And interestingly, to be able to display a watermark on all videos on your YouTube channel, you don’t need video editing because you can add a logo watermark directly through the YouTube application. After you set the display of the logo watermark on your YouTube videos, the logo watermark will automatically appear on all videos on your YouTube channel.
1. Prepare a logo image measuring 150 x 150 pixels first. Use a PNG, GIF (without animation), BMP, or JPG logo file with a maximum size of 1 MB.
2. To be able to add a logo watermark on all your YouTube channel videos, use the website-based YouTube application. Now open any browser application on your PC or HP device. If you are using an HP device, first change the website page to the desktop version.
3. Now just go to youtube.com. Then login using your Google account. Click the logo , and select the Your Channel menu .
4. Now select the Customize Channel menu or Channel Adjustment.
5. There are three main menus in the Customize Channel, namely Layout, Branding, and Basic Info. However, to be able to display a logo watermark on all videos on your YouTube channel, select the Branding menu . In the Branding menu, scroll down until you find a feature called Video Watermark .
7. YouTube provides three options when the watermark logo appears, namely the end of the video , the custom start time , and the entire video . If you select the end of the video , the watermark will appear only at the end of the video. If you choose a custom start time , then you can specify how many minutes or seconds the watermark will appear on the video.
8. Meanwhile, if you select the entire video , the logo watermark will always appear on the entire duration of your YouTube channel video. Just choose one of the times when the logo watermark appears according to your needs, and the Publish button . Done.
Later the watermark will appear in the lower right corner of your YouTube video. Even if you use the YouTube version of the website to set the display of the logo watermark on the videos on your YouTube channel, the logo watermark will automatically appear on your video channel, both using the Youtube version of the website and the YouTube application on an Android phone.