How to Backup & Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
For you WhatsApp chat application users on the iPhone who want to move to Android will surely experience confusion and ask questions about how to move the WhatsApp account from iPhone / iOS to Android without having to lose the contents of the chat messages along with their photos and videos.
For some WhatsApp users at this time, the content in their chat is an important thing that should not be lost let alone the contents of the chat regarding their duties and work. Surely it will be very troublesome if suddenly the important chat contents are lost or deleted when moving his WhatsApp account to another cellphone.
WhatsApp does not actually provide features to backup and transfer from different OS users such as from Android to iOS / iPhone or from iOS / iPhone to Android. But you don’t need to worry anymore because now you can move your WhatsApp account to a new cellphone without having to fear losing data, with the help of the MobileTrans application.
MobileTrans is software used to backup and transfer WhatsApp data / files such as message content, document files, photos and videos.
Here’s how to backup, transfer and restore WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
1. Download and install the MobileTrans software via PC / Laptop.
Download MobileTrans Free
2. Run MobileTrans, then select the WhatsApp Transfer menu.
3. Then select the “Transfer WhatsApp messages” menu. (Besides WhatsApp, it also supports LINE, Viber, Kik and Wechat applications). If you want to backup the data first to a PC, please select the “Backup WhatsApp messages” menu.
4. Next connect the HP / iPhone and Android devices to the PC / Laptop.
Note: Android users are required to activate the USB Debugging menu in the Development Options / Developer Option settings menu.
If you don’t know how to activate the USB Debugging menu, there will be a guide later on the MobileTrans software.
5. If the two HP statuses are connected and on the WhatsApp menu screen the status data is ticked all, then the “Start” button.
6. Wait for the process to finish.
7. Wait for the results of the transfer and copying process. Done, good luck.