Surely most of you who register email to online shopping will often receive new email. If that stuffs up your email inbox, you can easily block certain deliveries on the Gmail app or Desktop. When you block emails from someone, you will no longer be able to see emails from them in your inbox because those emails have been automatically redirected to the spam folder .
Then how do you block email in the gmail application? Well, if you have a plan to block emails and report emails from someone as spam, then you can follow these steps:
HOW TO BLOCK EMAILS IN GMAIL
1. Run the Gmail application. The Gmail app has a white envelope icon with the letter “M” on it. Your email inbox will open if you have logged into the Gmail application.
2. If you are not logged in, please enter your Google email address and password. Then, press the button Enter ( login ).
3. Tap the email from the sender that you want to block. Then the email from that person will open.
4. After that, open the More menu (3 dots icon) in the upper right corner of the email, not on the device screen.
- Then, select Block “Name”. This Block Name option is near the bottom of the drop-down menu . If you do this, all email from email addresses that you block will go to the spam folder , be it email that already exists or in the future.
- For example: We are here to block notification emails from Lazada, press the Block button “Lazada Indonesia”.
- If you are asked to tap the Block & unsubscribe button, please tap the button if you want to block and unsubscribe from the mailing list.
HOW TO REPORT EMAIL AS SPAM
If previously blocked email, this time we will report the email as spam. The steps are not much different, but you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Open the Gmail application. If you have multiple accounts, then make sure you are logged in to the correct account.
2. Then, open the Inbox ( Inbox ) and locate the email address you want to report it as spam.
3. Tap the More icon (three dots) next to the sender’s email address. Then, tap the option Report as spam ( Report spam ).
This is the tutorial on how to block email or report email as spam in the Gmail application . By blocking email addresses, you will no longer see the email in your inbox and will automatically go to the Spam Folder when the email you blocked sends another email.
How easy is it? Hopefully this will be useful for those of you who have a plan to block emails from annoying people.