How to Create Your Own Animated GIFs Using Google Keyboard
GBoard is a virtual keyboard application developed by Google for Android and iOS devices. No different from other applications, GBoard also has many useful features. One of them is the feature of making GIF ( Graphics Interchange Format ). Later the use of GIF is very popular when using chat applications .
Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is the graphic format most often used to design websites. GIF has fewer color combinations than JPG, but GIF can save graphics with transparent backgrounds or simple forms of animation.
Then, how to make a GIF on GBoard? Let’s just follow a few easy steps below.
1. Because the GIF feature on GBoard only appears in the chat application , open the chat application that is installed on your Android device.
2. Click the ‘ GIF ‘ menu in the top menu GBoard.
3. GBoard has provided many GIF displays with various themes. Select ‘ My GIF ‘ to create a GIF.
4. Click the ‘ + ‘ icon in ‘ Create GIF ‘ to get started.
5. GBoard provides several effects that can be added in GIF videos.
6. Select the effect you want to add, and click record to start recording video.
7. Following is the display of GIF video results. Click the ‘ A ‘ icon in the upper right corner to add text to the video.
8. Write text.
Choose a color to change the color of the text, and click ‘ Finish ‘.
9. Click on the icon ‘ Save ‘ to store GIF on your Android device’s gallery. Click on the icon ‘ Undo ‘ to repeat create GIF. Click on the icon ‘ Share ‘ to send GIF to chat you.
10. Now, the GIF video is saved in the gallery.
11. Done. Very easy right?
Thus the explanation from the tutorial ‘How to Make a GIF on GBoard’. Good luck.