How to display images on an Android application with App Inventor
The hardware specifications ( hardware ) needed App Inventor is not as heavy and as high as Android Studio. Provided, there is only an internet connection. You can also make Android applications with App Inventor offline. However, the authors focus on making their own Android applications with App Inventor online.
The author will provide a tutorial on how to display images in the Android Application with App Inventor. This is useful for creating Android applications related to image quizzes, learning media, or galleries themselves.
1. Activate the web browser application on your PC (computer) or laptop. This is not a recommendation to use a mini or lite-based web browser application such as Opera Mini.
3. Click Create Apps !.
4. Log in via Gmail by entering a password ( password ).
5. Click Start new Project to create a new project .
6. Enter the project name , click OK.
7. Enter the Pallete section → Click User Interface → Drag Image to Screen.
8. Enter the Properties section → Click the Picture column .
9. Click Upload File …
10. Choose the file that supports the image (.jpg, .bmp, or .png) you want. Click Open.
11. If you are sure of the selected image choice, click OK.
12. Here are the results.
So, you can display images in your own Android application with App Inventor which doesn’t require any coding. Moreover, not burden you for thinking about the hardware specifications ( hardware ) needed was high.
Thus, how to display in the Android application with App Inventor. May be useful.