Have you ever forgotten where to put your smartphone or Android device? Even though it hasn’t been long since you still felt holding or seeing it? And when searched, still not found? This almost happens to everyone. To find the whereabouts of smartphones, we generally ask for help from those around us to make phone calls or send messages. However, what happens if our smartphone is in airplane condition . Of course, this can make us even more confused and panicked.
Take it easy, by using the ‘Find My Device’ application we can easily find a smartphone or an Android device. To find a smartphone or Android device, we only need to clap twice.
Then, how do you set up and use the ‘ Find My Device ‘ application ? It’s easy, you only need to follow a few steps below.
1. Download the Find My Device application on PlayStore, and install it.
2. Open the ‘ Find My Device ‘ application that has been installed.
3. Activate the ‘ Search by clapping ‘, ‘ Double clap ‘ and ‘ Power saving mode ‘ menus . To add vibration and flash when clapping, you can switch to the Premium version.
4. Click the ‘ Select Melody ‘ icon to add the sound that appears when clapping.
For the free version, the ‘ Find My Device ‘ application only provides 2 melody options, standard and meow. Select one. To add melody options, you can switch to the Premium version.
5. Finally, to activate the ‘ Find My Device ‘ application, click the ‘ Hide ‘ button .
6. Done. Now you no longer need to be confused when you forget to put your smartphone or Android device.
Thus the explanation from the tutorial ‘How to Find the Location of a Smartphone with Applause’. Good luck