How to get data from another sheet in Excel
Microsoft Excel is a spreedsheets -based application that is commonly used in financial jobs where Ms. application. Excel will make it easier for users to process numbers (Math), this application provides a lot of formulas that you can find formula information on the Internet or on the official site of Microsoft Excel.
On Microsoft Excel worksheets it has subpages or sub-worksheets where you can have more than 1 subpage in 1 excel file , this of course is provided by Microsoft (the creator of the Microsoft Excel application) which aims to facilitate the users in processing data very much, The intended subpage is called a sheet in the Ms Excel application.
Examples of data processing that the author intends above for example such as taking data in another sheet on your worksheet, the following way.
1. You create a new worksheet or you can continue your worksheet
2. Make sure that in your excel worksheet you have more than 1 sheet
3. Then you make sure you know the position of the cells or the position of the columns and rows in the data in a sheet that you want to retrieve, for example in the picture below where the cells are B3
4. Then you open another sheet , you type in the cells you want, you type
= sheet! cells
Example: in the case above where the data to be retrieved is in sheet Sheet1 and the cells on Sheet1 are B3 , then you can just type it like
= Sheet1! B3
5. So when you click enter on the keyboard the text will change according to the data you want to retrieve
Note: You can use other formulas that you know and combine with the formula above, when the data at the source is changed, then the data from the recipient will also change according to the source. If you do not want the data at the recipient to not change due to changes in data at the source, you should just copy and paste the data manually.