Along with the development of technology on Android phones today, there are now a lot of advanced features that can be found on all brands of Android phones. One of them is the internet sharing feature.
2 KINDS OF WAYS TO SHARE THE INTERNET ON AN ANDROID PHONE
There are two ways to share the internet that can be done on an Android cellphone, namely by tethering and personal hotspot. The only difference lies in the use of a password. If tethering does not require a password, the hotspot requires a password.
LIMITS THE NUMBER OF DEVICES CONNECTED TO THE HOTSPOT
Now with so many applications that function to open hotspots illegally, the feature limits the number of devices that can connect to your hotspot; of course this feature will be very useful. In addition to the feature of limiting the number of devices connected to the hotspot, generally Android phones are also equipped with a feature to limit the amount of internet data that can be used by hotspot users.
In addition, there is also a feature to limit the speed of the internet network on the hotspot user’s device. One of the benefits that hotspot owners or internet network dividers can get is that they can control and save on the internet network used by other devices.
1. Find and open the Settings menu on your Android phone. In the Settings menu, find and select the Other Wireless Connections menu .
2. After the Other Wireless Connection menu, click the Personal Hotspot menu . On this Personal Hotspot menu, besides you can activate the Personal Hotspot feature; You can set the username and password for the hotspot. To be able to limit the number of devices that can connect to your hotspot, click the Connection Manager feature .
3. Select the Maximum Allowed Connections , and then select the number of devices that are allowed to connect with your device.
4. You can also set a limit on the amount of data that can be used by the connected devices, click Data Restrictions , and then select a limit on the amount of data that can be used by each connected device.
5. Click Speed Limits and then select the internet speed limits that the connected devices can access.
6. For the Data Restriction feature, each hotspot is activated; then the data will be reset again and the data calculation will start from 0 MB again.
A few simple tutorials limit the number of devices with our hotspot. Limiting the number of devices connected to the hotspot is a built-in feature that is sure to exist on all brands of Android phones, it’s just that the name of the feature may be different. Here, the author uses a Realme C2 Android phone. That is all and hope it can be useful.