How to Make a Simple YouTube Thumbnail with PixelLab
the word thumbnail means thumb. Thumbnail images also aim to provide a brief overview of the video to the viewer. Then, how do you create thumbnail images for videos on YouTube? By using the PixelLab application we can create simple thumbnails .
No need to linger anymore, let’s just make a simple thumbnail image in the PixelLab application.
1. Download the free PixelLab application on Play Store.
2. Open the PixelLab application installed on your device.
3. Click on the ‘ dot ‘ icon → select ‘ image size ‘.
4. Select the ‘ YouTube Thumbnail ‘ form, and click ok.
5. Enter the image, click the ‘ + ‘ icon → select ‘ From gallery ‘.
Select the aspect ratio of the 16: 9 image, click check.
6. Adjust the size of the image with the background size , click the ‘ hexagon ‘ icon → select ‘ relative size ‘.
7. Open the ‘ Layers ‘ menu , and move the text layer above the image layer. Cover the layer.