How to make an Android webview application without coding
In terms of making an application, both for the Android platform and iOS in general, we are required to have skills or expertise in coding. However, over the times, making an application is not as difficult as imagined. Only with Drag on Drop , we can already create a simple application. What application? As an example of the Webview application.
What Is a Webview Application?
Webview application is more or less, a website that is converted into an Android application. So that we can access our site through the application, not through a browser. Looks cool right?
By converting our website into an application, it can make it easier for us to do promotions and get visitors. This method is perfect for news website owners or streaming movies.
Well, on this occasion the author will give a short tutorial on How to Make Android Webview Applications Without Coding . If you are interested in making it, you can see in the following tutorial.
HOW TO MAKE ANDROID APPLICATIONS WITHOUT CODING
1. Open the MIT App Inventor website
2. After successfully entering the front page of the website, please select the Create Apps menu .
3. Please Login or Register an Account at MIT App Inventor.
4. On the next page, select the New Project menu → and fill in the Project Name .
5. Now, if you have created a new project, you will be taken to the project page to start creating an application. On this page there are many menus.
In the Palette menu tab on the left, you select the WebViewer menu . Press then drag the menu to the screen next to it.
6. Next, on the Components menu tab → select WebViewer1 → and on the Properties menu tab in the HomeUrl column, please fill in the URL of your Website.
7. Actually, until here we have succeeded in making an Android WebView application, but to beautify it, I will add a header logo on the application.
On the Palette menu tab → select Image and drag it to the screen next to it,
8. Continue by selecting the Components menu tab → choose Image → and on the Properties menu tab in the Picture → Upload File column .
9. If you think everything is suitable, both from the look or the other, then the last step you only need to Build or Compile the application and download it.
Select the Build menu → App (save .apk to my computer)
10. Wait until the process is complete.
WEBVIEW APPLICATION TEST
After successfully creating it, we will try to run the application.
1. Install the Webview application that was made earlier and wait until the installation process is complete,
2. After installation, open the application.
3. Tarraa. You have succeeded in making the Android Webview Application without any coding.
How, isn’t that complicated right? Compared to making applications that require understanding of coding. This method looks more simple and easy.
That’s all the tutorial on How to Make Android Webview Application without coding that the author has shared for you. Good luck.