Similar to the What’sApp application, Facebook Massanger, and Line. Telegram is the latest chat application made in Russia. Although still relatively new, the interest in Telegram is very high. Apart from being a chat application, Telegram also has other advantages. Like creating a group with a capacity of up to 5000 members. Telegram is designed not to overload memory because files are not stored on storage media but on the server. Messages sent by Telegram are guaranteed to be safer because in addition to using this type of en-to-end encryption, Telegram complements its security by using the MTProto scheme.
The Telegram application has many of the latest features that are not owned by other chat applications, such as downloading YouTube videos, and making polls. Telegrams can also be used as attendance attendance in Telegram class groups. Then how do you make attendance at the Telegram application? It’s easy, you just need to follow a few easy steps below
1. Open the Telegram application on your Android device.
2. Click the ‘ Search ‘ icon in the upper right corner.
3. Type pollr , and see the search results. Select and click poll.
4. Click ‘start’ to start making attendance attendance.
5. Click the ‘ create poll ‘ button .
6. First write the attendance attendance title, click the send icon.
7. Now, enter the ‘ Present ‘ answer option and click send.
Re-enter the ‘ Not Present ‘ option and click submit.
Re-enter the answer option ‘ Sick and click send.
Re-enter the answer option ‘ No description ‘ and click send.
8. Click the done button when you have finished entering the answer choices.
9. Click the share poll button to share attendance attendance in the Telegram class group
10. Finish, it’s easy right?
Thus the explanation from the tutorial ‘How to Make Attendance at Telegram’. Good luck