How to Make Artistic Photos with Google Arts on Android
One of the biggest technology companies in the world, Google is constantly making a technological innovation. Since the founding of Google, many applications and features have been launched. Starting from Google Chrome, Google Maps, Google Drive, Google Mail, to Google Photos. Each application has its own function.
This time Google launched an application that is closely related to culture and art. Google actually launched this application 9 years ago, precisely in 2011. Google named it “Google Arts & Culture”. Reportedly this application collaborates with famous museums, such as Tate Gallery in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, Uffizi in Florence, Museum of Islamic Art in Doha. Until 2012, this application introduces 32000 artwork ( artworks) from various leading museums in the world.
This application has its own uniqueness. Google Arts & Culture allows us to explore the 10 majestic top-tier libraries through cyberspace with the “Virtual Gallery Tour” feature. Besides the library, you can also explore the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Theaters, Concert Hall, Opera House. All that can be explored because of the help of Google Street View which is able to send images via satellite.
This application also provides another unique experience, i.e. you can upload your selfies . Then you can search for face paintings that are similar to you. The name of this feature is “Art Selfie”. The reference to his face paintings comes from world-renowned international museums. In short, the “Art Selfie” feature finds which face paintings are similar to your selfie photos .
There is one more feature, namely “Art Transfer”. This feature allows you to turn your shots ( selfies or non-selfies ) into a painting. Here are the steps:
1. Download Google Arts & Culture . Then open the application.
2. Tap the camera icon to take a photo.
3. There are 5 menu choices. Please select “Art Transfer”.
4. Please take the photo you want.
5. Then you can choose one of the paintings from various paintings. Your photo will be transformed into a patterned painting similar to the one you chose. Henceforth, please tap the words “Share”.
6. Done. You only need to tap on the words “Save” to save your artistic photo. You can find it in the gallery of your smartphone .
That’s the tutorial on how to make artistic photos with Google Arts & Culture. May be useful.