how to stop Gmail from displaying images automatically on Android
Gmail is a free email service provider owned by Google. If you use an Android phone, then you are familiar with Gmail. Because of some services and during the first use of Android, you are required to log in to Gmail.
Just like other email providers, you can also use Gmail to send messages in the form of text, images, videos and others in quite a lot. Besides Gmail you can also access and use it through websites or applications available for Android and iOS.
As explained above, you can also send or receive images using Gmail. However, you need to know too, it turns out the picture is one of the things that use quite a lot of quota.
Well, to limit and overcome this. Gmail has a feature to make these images invisible or not appear, so that you don’t use too much of your internet quota. If you are interested in trying this feature, please do the steps below.
1. First, please open the Gmail application on your Android, usually the Gmail application is located in the google group folder.
2. Next, press the menu or icon line three on the top right.
3. Then select the settings option at the bottom. If it isn’t visible you can scroll down.
4. In this settings section, you can search the image menu , please scroll to the bottom to find the image menu , press the picture menu .
5. Then select the Ask option before displaying an external image (also disabling dynamic email).
6. Until here you have succeeded in stopping Gmail from displaying images automatically and later, if you receive an e-mail containing images, the images will automatically be invisible and you must press the image display menu to see the image.
That’s how to stop Gmail from displaying images automatically on Android . Now if you receive images in Gmail, they will not automatically appear and can save your internet quota. If you want to display it, you can press the show picture menu on the email message.