One of the main reasons why the Instagram application still exists and has many users around the world is because the Instagram application is diligent in greeting its users with a variety of unique and interesting features and effects. In addition, most of these features and effects are not owned by other social media applications. Therefore, many users are curious when new features or effects are released on the Instagram application.
INSTAGRAM BETA VERSION
Talking about the latest features and effects of the Instagram application, you can also use features and effects that have not been officially released on the Instagram application. You do this by changing your Instagram application to the beta version. To be able to change the Instagram application to the beta version is also not difficult. No need to reinstall the Instagram application or download additional applications. It is enough just to use the Play Store application.
1. Open the Play Store application, then in the search field type the Instagram keyword and click the Search icon .
2. On the Instagram application page, scroll down until you find the Join the Beta Program feature . Click Join to continue, or click Learn more to get more information about the beta program before joining.
3. After clicking Join, then a notification box will appear that says if you still want to join the beta program because the feature is in the development stage, maybe the beta version of Instagram is unstable? Click Join to continue.
4. After that, a notification appears that your Instagram to the beta version is being processed. Wait a few minutes until your registration process is complete.
5. Don’t worry if after a few minutes, the notification display is still the same. Simply refresh the Instagram application page by clicking the back of the Instagram application page, and re-opening the Instagram page.
6. Done, your Instagram application has changed to the beta version. Now you can start using the Instagram application, and give input to the developer on the Instagram page in the Play Store application.
By changing your Instagram application to beta, you can use the latest features that have not been released in the official version. You also provide input about the features in the application directly to the Instagram application developer.
However, if you want to go back to using the official version of the Instagram application. On the Instagram page on the Play Store, do the same steps as above, and then select Exit in the Join Beta Program feature.