How to Turn Old Photos Into Digital Photos on Android
Photos are a form of memento that is often enshrined. Especially in the era of technology like now, only with our smartphone can easily take photos without knowing the place, time and limit. But before the smartphone , we used to take photos using a film camera. Shots from film cameras certainly have many disadvantages compared to digital camera shots. As easily lost, easily moldy and easily damaged.
Then how do you make your old photos into digital photos? Take it easy, we can use the ‘ PhotoScan by Google Photos ‘ application . In addition to turning our old photos into digital photos, with the features found in the ‘ PhotoScan by Google Photos ‘ application we can also improve the appearance of photos that were previously dull to brighter. Curious? Yuks, just follow the steps below.
1. Download the PhotoScan application by Google Photos on the Play Store.
2. Open the ‘ PhotoScan by Google Photos ‘ application installed on your device.
3. Select the old photo you want to fix. Older photo display taken using a smartphone camera looks dull.
4. Scan a photo. Tap the button to take a photo. If the internet connection is good, photos can be scanned immediately, but if the connection is not good the application will ask you to follow the circle in the corner.
5. Wait a minute, AI in the application is processing photos. To improve the resulting photo, you can rotate the photo or adjust the angle of the photo. To adjust the angle of the photo, click ‘ Adjust Angle
6. Specify the layout in each corner of the photo, click finish.
7. Done, the photo will be directly saved in your device gallery. Click the share button to share photos to social media.
8. Display older photos become cleaner and brighter.
Thus the explanation from the tutorial ‘How to Turn Old Photos Into Digital Photos on Android’. Good luck.