How to Update your Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android Oreo
A number of Xiaomi Mi A1 users in India are reported to have received the final and stable Oreo update. Xiaomi has notified the owners of Mi A1 to be ready to welcome the update.
Mi Indonesia account has also announced an Android Oreo update for Mi A1 some time ago. To get an Android Oreo update, Xiaomi Mi A1 must be updated to version 7.12.19 first.
While the official Twitter account of Xiaomi writes, “We roll out this long-awaited update gradually. Make sure you have installed the latest update in December (7.12.19) to get Android O! “
How to Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android Oreo
- Make sure your internet connection on your Xiaomi Mi A1 is stable
- Log in to Settings > Applications > tap the three dots in the upper right corner> then tap the display system > search framework and the framework of Google services
- In the template > select storage > delete data
- Do the same with the Google Service Framework
- If there is a cache > delete it too
- After that forced to stop Google’s framework and service framework
- Return to Homescreen > clear recent app
- Enter settings > about cellphone > system update > tap check if there is an update
- And finally your Xiaomi Mi A1 gets an update notification to Android Oreo
- 1Please download then install
- Congratulations, now your Xiaomi Mi A1 has successfully updated to Android Oreo .
Next Screenshot of Xiaomi Mi A1 after Update to Android Oreo
The Android Oreo update will present a number of new features on Mi A1, including picture-in-picture, notification dots, Night Light mode, and Auto Fill in the application.