Twitter is one of the social media that allows its users to send and read text messages up to 140 characters, but on November 7, 2017 it has grown to 280 characters known as tweets or tweets. Twitter was founded in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, and has become one of the most visited sites on the Internet. Twitter has the nickname as ‘ short message ‘ from the Internet.
It was quiet when the Instagram app was first released, but now Twitter has become one of the most influential social media. For active Twitter users, there must be a lot of tweets stored in their personal account. But you know, if we can see old tweets that belong to personal accounts and tweets that belong to other people.
Then, how do I see old tweets that belong to my personal account or someone else’s account on Twitter? It’s easy, let’s just follow a few easy steps below.
1. Download the Twitter application on Play Store and install it on your device. Open the Twitter application and create an account or login using your email or phone number.
2. To see old tweets belonging to a personal account or someone else’s account, type the code with the format ” (from: username) since: yyyy-mm-dd until: yyyy-mm-dd “. Change the username to the account name, yyyy change to year, mm change to month, and dd change to date. Suppose you want to see an old tweet from Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) from 1 January 2019 to 1 January 2020. Then type the code ” (from: arianagrande) until: 2020-01-01 since: 2019-01-01 “. Click the enter button or click the search icon . The Twitter application will directly display Ariana Grande tweets from 1 January 2019 to 1 January 2020.
3. In addition to the above method, you can also archive and download all tweets from the oldest tweets to the most recent tweets that belong to your personal account. Click on your Twitter icon. Select ‘ Settings and Privacy ‘.
4. Click the ‘ Account ‘ menu . Then look for the ‘ Data and permits ‘ menu category , select and click ‘ Your Twitter Data ‘.
5. To download all tweets, enter your Twitter account password , and click the ‘ Confirm ‘ button . Click the ‘ Download Archive ‘ button to download all your tweets on Twitter. Later all your tweets will be sent directly to the email address registered on your Twitter account. Wait for about 30 days.
6. Done, it’s easy right?
Thus the explanation from the tutorial ‘How to Easily See Old Tweets on Twitter’. Good luck.